Adventures in Rock Canyon

So since Josh and I were going to go and do a slot canyon, I needed some emotional and technical support from my Forsyth Sisters. I somehow convinced Megan and Kara to come with Josh and me up to Rock Canyon. As Kara said "the girly girl of the family" meaning me, needed a beginners lesson in repelling. I have to admit I was terrified but since these ladies are so tough I had to try and act brave. Megan showed me how it was done with her new man "York" oohing and aahing from below. Then Josh made me go. Kara was so kind as to belay(sp?) me from the bottom so I felt safe (I guess since I didn't know that it made a difference in the tall mountain I was climbing off). Thanks to my awesome family for your support and expertise. I couldn't have done it without you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, Forsyth's, I have to find out from a third party about your blog and learn of what you all are up to. Thank goodness for your cousin Jill. It is so much fun to see you all in these pictures. It brings back fun memories. Josh & Amy, your kids are so cute and I'm sure they really dig all the attention from Grandma and Papa and all the favorite Aunties and Uncles. We will have a blog soon and I will let you know when I have it up. Love to all! Kara, Cats always land on their feet!

lisa said...

Its so fun to see pictures of more Forsyths! You guys are so daring with the rock climbing!
My little girl had a tour of the fire station in Provo for preschool and Josh was the fireman tour-guide. How fun.